Visa validity - 365 days.
The authorized length of stay 90 days.
Number of single, double or multiple entries.
The list of documents required by the consulate:
1. Original passport, signed and valid for at least 6 months (including at least 2 blank "visa" pages).
2. Visa application form completed electronically, dated and signed.
3. A passport size photo 3.5 cm and 4.5 cm, copies are not accepted.
4. The insurance certificate covering medical costs and repatriation during the stay (minimum cover 10,000 euros).
5. Additional documents, necessary to examine the visa application (at the request of the Consul), for example:
If you were formerly of Soviet or Belarusian nationality - documents proving the loss of citizenship of the USSR / Belarus; If the applicant is a child under the age of 18 - a copy of the child's birth certificate and copies of the main information pages of the parent's passport (with passport number, expiration date, photo etc.) .
Visa support documents (details are given below).
FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES (without work permit) - official letter of support from the Belarusian institution / organization / company.
1) official letter of support from the Belarusian institution / organization / company (specimen in Russian);
2) extract from the Unified Register of Legal Persons and Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Belarus on the institution / organization / enterprise concerned;
3) copy of the agreement (contract, cooperation agreement) between the Belarusian institution / organization / company and the foreigner or foreign organization in which we work, confirming the mutual commercial relations of the parties, sealed with the stamp of the institution / organization / company concerned;
4) document issued by the foreign institution / organization / enterprise proving the fact of the employment of the candidate, formalized by the letterhead of the foreign institution / organization / enterprise and signed by the head of the institution / foreign organization / company concerned;
5) other documents proving the information mentioned above (at the request of the Consul).
Visa applications for heads of representative offices of foreign companies / companies / banks in the Republic of Belarus and members of their staff, as well as employees of certain foreign companies / companies / banks are examined upon presentation of the letter of support official of the interested representative office in Belarus. The official letter must also be approved by the Export Support Division of the Department of External Economic Activities of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus.
FOR PRIVATE PURPOSES - official invitation letter issued by the local Citizenship and Migration Office of the Ministry of the Interior of the Republic of Belarus, in original (specimen in Russian).